- CO2 Emissions
- Air Quality
- Noise Reduction
- CO2 Emissions
- Fuels & Oils
- Road Safety
- Industry and Economy
- Regulation and Standards
- Intellectual Property
- Research and Development
- Transport and Mobility
- Trucks, Vans and Buses
- ACEA Members
- Production Plants
- EUCAR Website
Cars, Trucks and the Environment
updated: Using limited resources responsibly and protecting our environment: these are probably the greatest assignments of society today. European automobile manufacturers have an important role to play.
Fuel efficiency: a key objective
European automobile industry: Committed to bringing down emissionsThe auto industry shares concerns about global warming and is contributing actively to finding sustainable solutions. Thanks to huge efforts by industry and billions of euros of investments in R&D, the sector is on the right path to bringing down CO2 emissions.
CO2 News Ticker
- 07/05/2013 CO2 legislation for vans: auto industry calls for balance between competitiveness and environmental concerns
- 25/04/2013 PRESS RELEASE: CO2 legislation must be balanced and fact-based, not politically-driven
- 23/04/2013 PRESS RELEASE: Long-term CO2 targets must be ambitious and scientifically-founded, not 'political'
Market & Economy
- Diesel Emissions Conference, & Adblue Forum 2013 Europe, 18-20 June 2013. ACEA members get a 20% discount on the registration fee.
Recent and Past Events
- ACEA Annual Transport Policy Event 2012: How Can Policy Reflect Changing Transport Demands? 6 December 2012,Brussels. Click here for more...
- Our Future Mobility Now "Innovation for Europe, Skills for the Future" Roundtable 10 October 2012. Click here for more...