- CO2 Emissions
- Air Quality
- Noise Reduction
- CO2 Emissions
- Fuels & Oils
- Road Safety
- Industry and Economy
- Regulation and Standards
- Intellectual Property
- Research and Development
- Transport and Mobility
- Trucks, Vans and Buses
- ACEA Members
- Production Plants
- EUCAR Website
- EURO 6 Light–Duty Vehicle OBD Project Evaluation, Proposed EOBD Light-Duty Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicles and CO2
- ACEA position on the standardisation of the charging of electrically chargeable vehicles
- ACEA position on urban access restrictions
- Vehicles and biofuels towards 2020
- Brochure: Cars, Trucks and the Environment
- ACEA comments on the EU Project on Transport GHG: Routes to 2050?
- ACEA comments on the upcoming Commission Communication about the future of transport
- ACEA Position on the Internalisation of External Costs
- Commercial vehicles and CO2: the business of fuel economy
- "Vision 20-20" - Speech by Andreas Renschler at the IAA Hanover 2008 (en)
- "Vision 20-20" - Rede von Andreas Renschler auf der IAA Hannover 2008 (de)
- ACEA biofuel statement
- ACEA Position on the Modular Concept for More Efficient Trucks
- Urban Access Charging -- Efficient Transport Management?
- Internalisation of External Costs - Should Road Users Pay More?
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLES - Key Facts and Figures (2007)
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLES - Initiatives on Safety and the Environment
- CARS 21 - Better Regulation for Increased Competitiveness
- Discussion Paper on the Optimal Size and Weight of Trucks
- EUCAR study on Lightweight Cars and Car Recycling
- Why Diesel? (2004)
- Discussion Paper on Intermodal Transport (2002)
- UNEP Report on the automotive industry, as partner for sustainable development (2002)
- Discussion Paper on E-Commerce, Freight Distribution and the Truck Industry (2001)
Market & Economy
- Diesel Emissions Conference, & Adblue Forum 2013 Europe, 18-20 June 2013. ACEA members get a 20% discount on the registration fee.
Recent and Past Events
- ACEA Annual Transport Policy Event 2012: How Can Policy Reflect Changing Transport Demands? 6 December 2012,Brussels. Click here for more...
- Our Future Mobility Now "Innovation for Europe, Skills for the Future" Roundtable 10 October 2012. Click here for more...