- CO2 Emissions
- Air Quality
- Noise Reduction
- CO2 Emissions
- Fuels & Oils
- Road Safety
- Industry and Economy
- Regulation and Standards
- Intellectual Property
- Research and Development
- Transport and Mobility
- Trucks, Vans and Buses
- ACEA Members
- Production Plants
- EUCAR Website
- MEDIA ADVISORY on HFO-1234yf
- Auto industry welcomes new Euro NCAP Awards as recognition for its sustained investment in life-saving technologies
- European automobile manufacturers welcome progress made with ESC safety technology
- European Parliament calls for strengthening automotive industry competitiveness
- Automobile industry concentrates joint research on mobility, road transport and competitiveness
- ACEA President Marchionne calls for transparent and balanced regulatory framework
- ROAD SAFETY: EU, drivers and industry launch "eSafetyAware!" in Rome, May 8, 2007
- INNOVATION: European car industry strongly focuses research efforts on environment, safety and production
- SAFETY: European automobile industry signs European Road Safety Charter and joins "eSafetyAware"
- COMPETITIVENESS: Leaders of World's Automakers Address Global Issues
Market & Economy
- Diesel Emissions Conference, & Adblue Forum 2013 Europe, 18-20 June 2013. ACEA members get a 20% discount on the registration fee.
Recent and Past Events
- ACEA Annual Transport Policy Event 2012: How Can Policy Reflect Changing Transport Demands? 6 December 2012,Brussels. Click here for more...
- Our Future Mobility Now "Innovation for Europe, Skills for the Future" Roundtable 10 October 2012. Click here for more...