- CO2 Emissions
- Air Quality
- Noise Reduction
- CO2 Emissions
- Fuels & Oils
- Road Safety
- Industry and Economy
- Regulation and Standards
- Intellectual Property
- Research and Development
- Transport and Mobility
- Trucks, Vans and Buses
- ACEA Members
- Production Plants
- EUCAR Website
How to receive ACEA statistical press releases? Click here to register.
Calendar of statistical press releases in 2013: Click here.
Frequently Asked Questions: Click here.
- New Vehicle Registrations
- New Vehicle Registrations: Provisional Figures (ACEA Press Releases)
- Vehicle Production
- Annual Production Figures
- Direct link to OICA production statistics
- Quarterly Production Figures 2008-2010
- Trends in new car characteristics
- CO2 emissions of new cars
- Diesel, 4x4, average Cubic Capacity, average Power
- Diesel – Historical series by country in Western Europe 1990-2009
- 4x4 (offroads) – Historical series by country in Western Europe 1990-2009
- Average Cubic Capacity (cm³) – Historical series by country in Western Europe 1990-2009
- Average Power (kW) – Historical series by country in Western Europe 1990-2009
- Segments - Historical series by country in Western Europe 2006-2009
- Segments & bodies – Historical series in Western Europe 1990-2009
- Vehicles in use
- Facts & Figures: ACEA Pocket Guide 2012
- Economic Reports
- Industry Report
- National Automotive Associations
Market & Economy
- Diesel Emissions Conference, & Adblue Forum 2013 Europe, 18-20 June 2013. ACEA members get a 20% discount on the registration fee.
Recent and Past Events
- ACEA Annual Transport Policy Event 2012: How Can Policy Reflect Changing Transport Demands? 6 December 2012,Brussels. Click here for more...
- Our Future Mobility Now "Innovation for Europe, Skills for the Future" Roundtable 10 October 2012. Click here for more...