Registration for ACEA’s conference ‘Powertrain options for commercial vehicles’ on 29 November is now open.
- Why is diesel by far the most dominant powertrain for trucks, vans and buses?
- What will power these vehicles in the future: electricity, diesel, gas, hydrogen?
- What will it take to accelerate the roll-out of alternative fuel infrastructure?
- What role for sustainable biofuels?
- Vehicle access restrictions, what implications for commercial vehicles?
- Could ‘zero-emission vehicle’ mandates ever apply to trucks, vans or buses?
To explore these and other topical questions, join ACEA’s ‘Powertrain options for commercial vehicles’ conference, which will take place shortly after publication of the much-awaited second part of the European Commission’s Mobility Package.
You can also see first-hand at this event a range of trucks, buses and vans on display, powered by different technologies – electric, hybrid, gas, diesel, biogas and ethanol.
Procter & Gamble, Transdev, DG MOVE, DG GROW, DAF Trucks, Iveco, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Volvo Bus Corporation.
- Preston Feight, ACEA’s Commercial Vehicle Board Chairman and President of DAF Trucks
- Henrik Hololei, Director General of DG MOVE at the European Commission
- Inés Ayala Sender, MEP
Read the programme and find out more about the event here.
Wednesday 29 November 2017, 13.30-17.30
Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, 1000 Brussels
Join the online conversation
Do you have questions for our panellists or simply want to share your views? Join the online conversation by using the #PowertrainOptions hashtag on Twitter.