- CO2 Emissions
- Air Quality
- Noise Reduction
- CO2 Emissions
- Fuels & Oils
- Road Safety
- Industry and Economy
- Regulation and Standards
- Intellectual Property
- Research and Development
- Transport and Mobility
- Trucks, Vans and Buses
- ACEA Members
- Production Plants
- EUCAR Website
EU Commission launches website on clean vehicles
02 December 2010- The European Commission has launched a special website to give information about ‘clean vehicles’. The ‘Clean Vehicle Portal’ aims to promote ‘green’ vehicles, i.e. vehicles with a low energy consumption, limited CO2 emissions and little pollutant emissions. The website consists of a search engine which provides users access to a broad spectrum of information varying from the lifetime-cost-calculation of a vehicle to the amount of CO2 emitted.
With Europe’s largest vehicle database covering passenger cars to heavy trucks and busses, users obtain detailed information about their preferred vehicle. EU-wide information about existing procurement rules and incentive schemes for clean vehicles as well as EU-wide information about market-shares of clean vehicles is also available.
The European Commission created the platform with funds from its ‘Intelligent Energy Europe’ campaign and in relation to the „Clean Vehicle Directive“(2009/33/EC). The portal acts as a focal point for governments and private car owners to encourage the use and production of low emission vehicles.
Further information on the ‘Clean Vehicle Portal’ can be found here
Market & Economy
- MOVE 2013: Future Mobility Concepts and Enablers, 25-26 September 2013. ACEA members get a 15% discount on the registration fee by clicking here
Recent and Past Events
- ACEA Annual Transport Policy Event 2012: How Can Policy Reflect Changing Transport Demands? 6 December 2012,Brussels. Click here for more...
- Our Future Mobility Now "Innovation for Europe, Skills for the Future" Roundtable 10 October 2012. Click here for more...
- ACEA European Oil Sequences 2012 Link for ‘certification and registration’ (page 3) now available: http://acea.dossier-on-web.com/eor/engine-oil-registrations/menu/eor/front-page.
- To see the 2010 ACEA oil sequences, please click here:ACEA European Oil Sequences 2010