- CO2 Emissions
- Air Quality
- Noise Reduction
- CO2 Emissions
- Fuels & Oils
- Road Safety
- Industry and Economy
- Regulation and Standards
- Intellectual Property
- Research and Development
- Transport and Mobility
- Trucks, Vans and Buses
- ACEA Members
- Production Plants
- EUCAR Website
Press Releases - Monthly Provisional Vehicle Registrations - Archives
- 15/12/2006 PASSENGER CARS: End of the year registrations recovery supported by anticipated purchases on German market
- 15/11/2006 PASSENGER CARS: Fourth quarter starts with a +3.6% improvement
- 13/10/2006 PASSENGER CARS: With nearly 12 million new cars registered, Europe levels previous yearâ??s result
- 15/09/2006 PASSENGER CARS: Raising fuel prices and interest rates push European registrations on a downward trend over summer
- 14/07/2006 PASSENGER CARS: June registration figures down by 4.1%; first half of 2006 result above last yearâ??s
- 15/06/2006 PASSENGER CARS: Strong increase triggered by extra working days and Italian one-off effect
- 16/05/2006 PASSENGER CARS: April’s registration figures down due to fewer working days
- 14/04/2006 PASSENGER CARS: New registrations on an encouraging track in first quarter
- 16/03/2006 PASSENGER CARS: February new passenger car registrations up by over 2%
- 24/02/2006 PASSENGER CARS: January van registrations increase by 4.4%; truck market downsizes by over 9%
- 16/02/2006 PASSENGER CARS: Upturn start of the year: new car registrations in Europe increase by 2.6%
- 22/12/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: Approaching end of the year, European truck market on an upturn path
- 24/11/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: October truck registrations ease in October following previous month anticipated purchases.
- 23/10/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: September results jump by 43.1%, affected by the EuroIV legislation coming into force
- 26/09/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: Further improvement in van and decline in truck registrations over summer
- 26/07/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: First half of 2006 sees registrations of vans and trucks higher than the previous year
- 27/06/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: In May, truck market remains distorted due to the implementation of digital tachograph rules.
- 24/05/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: April truck registrations soar by 75.4% in anticipation of digital tachograph becoming mandatory from 1.5.2
- 26/04/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: Truck registrations pick-up in March
- 24/03/2006 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES: February truck registrations decline slightly; light commercial vehicles market remains strong
Market & Economy
- Diesel Emissions Conference, & Adblue Forum 2013 Europe, 18-20 June 2013. ACEA members get a 20% discount on the registration fee.
Recent and Past Events
- ACEA Annual Transport Policy Event 2012: How Can Policy Reflect Changing Transport Demands? 6 December 2012,Brussels. Click here for more...
- Our Future Mobility Now "Innovation for Europe, Skills for the Future" Roundtable 10 October 2012. Click here for more...