Erik Jonnaert, Secretary General of ACEA, will be speaking at the Connected Cars Europe conference, taking place on 17 May in Brussels.
Bringing together high-level policy and industry stakeholders, Connected Cars Europe will explore how best to build a regulatory framework in Europe that ensures consumer demands are met and innovation can flourish.
Focus will also be given to key challenges, such as C-ITS deployment and liability issues, as well as to new business models and opportunities for cross-sector collaboration.
Visit www.ConnectedCarsEurope.eu to see the full programme and to register your place, and enter discount code 'ACEA20' for an exclusive 20% off the registration fee.
- Erik Jonnaert, Secretary General of ACEA
- Henrik Hololei, Director-General for Transport and Mobility, European Commission
- Enrico Salvatori, President, Qualcomm Europe
- Colette Maloney, Head of Unit, Smart Cities & Sustainability, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Claire Depré, Head of Unit, Intelligent Transport Systems, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Burkhard Milke, Director GME Electrical Systems & Infotainment, General Motors
- Date: 17 May 2016 — 17 May 2016
- Time: 8:30 — 17:30
- Address: Rue de l'Aqueduc 118 1050 Ixelles Brussels, Belgium
- Website: http://www.ConnectedCarsEurope.eu