Over the last 30 years, Europe’s roads have become far safer despite a three-fold increase in traffic. However, there is still much that can be done to further improve the situation, particularly with regard to young people, the most vulnerable category of road users.
'Target Youth: Mobile and safe'
- · Attitudes and awareness: How to connect with young people?
- · Driving skills and experience: How to make an impact?
- · Automation and apps: How can technology help?
What? Debate entitled 'Target Youth: Mobile and safe'
When? 12 November 2013
12.00-13.00: lunch & registration
Where? Royal Museum of Art and History - Cinquantenaire Park, Brussels
Find out more on the OFMN Facebook page
About OFMN and FIA Our Future Mobility Now (OFMN) is a youth-oriented initiative exploring the future of personal, economic and social mobility in a changing world. OFMN was started by the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA) in 2011. To find out more about Our Future Mobility Now, visit www.futuremobilitynow.com The FIA Region I office, based in Brussels, is a consumer body representing 108 Motoring and Touring Clubs and their 38 million members from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Date: 12 Nov 2013 — 12 Nov 2013
- Time: 12:00 — 15:00
- Website: http://www.futuremobilitynow.com/event/target-youth-mobile-safe/