Make sure to mark Wednesday 4 September in your calendar for the 'Leading the mobility transformation: The future of the EU auto industry' ACEA Summit in Brussels!
Save the date!
The automobile industry is one of the EU’s key strategic sectors, acting as an engine of employment, innovation and growth, while also keeping Europe and its citizens on the move.
But it now stands at an important crossroads, as a growing wave of new technologies, trends and players is redefining mobility as we know it.
This summit on the future of the EU auto industry will examine how we can successfully drive the mobility transformation and create new opportunities for Europe, with a special focus on the ‘energy transition’ and the ‘digital transition’.
- What are the implications of the shift towards zero-emission mobility for society as a whole?
- Are electric vehicles really the panacea for climate change?
- From providers of vehicles to providers of innovative mobility solutions: are EU manufacturers ready for this major disruption?
- Who are the new players the auto industry needs to collaborate with to deliver on this?
Ahead of the next five-year term of the European Parliament and European Commission, the conference will bring together thought leaders in the field of mobility for a most timely and topical debate.
The conference will be followed by an evening reception, hosted by Carlos Tavares, President of the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) and CEO of PSA Group.
- Wednesday 4 September 2019
- Conference: 14.00-18.00
- Reception: 18.00-21.00
- The Square, Mont des Arts, 1000 Brussels
- Date: 04 Sep 2019 — 04 Sep 2019
- Time: 14:00 — 21:00
- Address: The Square, Mont des Arts, 1000 Brussels