Five experts debate the challenges and opportunities of a future in which highly-automated cars take over control from drivers.
Panel discussion featuring:
- Klaus Kompass, Vice President Vehicle Safety, BMW Group
- Gwenole Cozigou, Director, DG GROW, European Commission
- Richard Schram, Technical Manager, European New Car Assessment Program (EuroNCAP)
- Sigrid de Vries, Secretary General, CLEPA
- John Dawson, Founding Chairman, iRAP
This panel discussion took place at ACEA's ‘Towards zero: Safe vehicles, safe drivers, safe roads’ event on 26 November 2018.