Panel discussion on the need to invest in digital infrastructure in order to promote the wider deployment of connected and automated driving in Europe, bringing together representatives of the auto industry, telecom operators and the European Commission.
- Joel Schroeder, Chairman, EMEA Satellite Operators Association
- Christian Rousseau, Transport Policy Delegate Director, Renault
- Nils Skov Andersen, General Manager, Car 2 Car Communication Consortium
- Steven Tas, Chairman of the Executive Board, ETNO
- Eddy Hartog, Head of Unit Smart Mobility and Living, DG CONNECT, European Commission
Recorded at ACEA's 'Smart cars: Driven by data' conference in Brussels on 1 December 2016.